In a small container, mix together the argan oil, jojoba oil, moringa seed oil and fractionated coconut oil. Use a spoon to mix the oils together. Add the Massage Essential Oil blend to the oils. Adjust the amount of essential oil depending on your scent preference.
How do you dilute essential oils for massage?
- 2.5 percent dilution: 15 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil.
- 3 percent dilution: 20 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil.
- 5 percent dilution: 30 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil.
- 10 percent dilution: 60 drops essential oil per 6 teaspoons carrier oil.
What essential oils are good for arousal?
Essential oils for sex drive
- Clary sage. Scientific studies suggest clary sage can help ease issues with women’s reproductive systems, such as painful menstrual periods. …
- Lavender. …
- Sandalwood. …
- Ylang ylang. …
- Carpolobia. …
- Casimiroa edulis. …
- Eurycoma longifolia. …
- Fadogia agrestis.
What essential oils can be mixed together?
10 Essential Oils That Go Better Together
- Before you blend.
- For a solid night’s sleep: Lavender + Bergamot.
- To clear up congestion: Peppermint + Eucalyptus.
- For acne: Tea tree + clary sage.
- To replace your toner: Rose geranium + sweet orange.
- To focus: Rosemary + lemon.
Can I dilute essential oils with olive oil?
A: A carrier oil is a vegetable oil—such as coconut oil, olive oil, or grapeseed oil—that can be used to dilute essential oils. … Carrier oils ensure that essential oils applied topically are comfortable to the skin. Dilution with a carrier oil does not dilute the effect of the essential oil.
Which carrier oil is best?
Best carrier oils
- Coconut oil (Cocus nucifera) People in the tropics have been using coconut oil as a moisturizer for centuries. …
- Black cumin seed oil (Nigella sativa) …
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis) …
- Evening primrose oil (Oenothera biennis) …
- Rose hip oil (Rosa mosqueta) …
- Grapeseed oil (Vitus vinifera)
Which essential oil is best for romance?
Best Essential Oils for Celebrating Love:
- Ylang Ylang.
- Clary Sage.
What scents are aphrodisiacs?
Aphrodisiac scents are fragrances that arouse sexual instinct by increasing desire, pleasure or performance. Aphrodisiac scents include pumpkin, lavender, vanilla, cinnamon, peppermint, and ginger.
What is the best essential oil scent?
The 10 Best Essential Oils to Try
- Tea tree.
- Ylang ylang.
How do you mix essential oil scents?
I would suggest two to four drops of a single oil or combination. These oils are going to make up the body of your blend and should combine with the base notes to build your scent. Finally, add your top note oils. These aromas help create the first impression of your blend.
Can I mix lavender and peppermint oil?
Blend Recipe: 5 drops Lavender, 3 drops Peppermint, 2 drops Eucalyptus.
Can you dilute essential oils with lotion?
Essential oils are highly concentrated, volatile substances. In order to be used safely, they should be diluted in another safe substance, like water, a skin care oil or an unscented lotion or liquid soap.
Can you dilute tea tree oil with water?
You can dilute tea tree oil with water, aloe vera gel, or any carrier oil like olive, almond, or coconut.
Is it safe to use essential oils everyday?
DON’T Overdo It
Even when diluted, an essential oil can cause a bad reaction if you use too much or use it too often. That’s true even if you’re not allergic or unusually sensitive to them.